A wonderful month for riding, whether you head out early to avoid the heat of midday, bike to the local pool (what is this, a triathlon?) or ride down Main Street in a local parade. If you’re a fan of big organized group rides you may be aiming for one of those #BikeIt list events like the iconic Seattle to Portland ride put on by Cascade Bicycle Club or RAGBRAI (Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa).
Reminder of July Bike Events
National Bike Challenge continues.
Riding Down Memory Lane: July Posts from the Past
- Bike Tour Planning: (Relationship) Lessons Learned So Far
- Faster, Higher, Stronger
- What Biking Gives Me
- Another Page out of the History Book: Biking and Clothing
- We are Not the Enemy, Because there Isn’t One
- I Am Woman. I Bike. I Am Strong.
- A Small Moment
- Bike Helmets: Pro-Cute, Anti-Ugly
- Independence and Freedom, Courtesy of the Bicycle
- Bike-Friendly Restaurants