My very very favorite bike challenge starts today, Oct. 7, and runs through Nov. 20. It combines two of my favorite things to do: ride my bike and drink coffee (or some other fall-appropriate beverage). Mary Gersemalina created coffeeneuring 13 years ago and I participated in the very first one.
My track record has been spotty despite saying this is my very very favorite. Some years travel intervened and she had a weekend-only rule. This year the coffeeneuring rules stipulate two days per week, not just weekends, which should make it much easier to get there.
Short version of the rules–but read Mary’s full post for the much more detailed and entertaining version:
- October 7 through November 20, 2023
- ride your bike to 7 places,
- at least 2 miles round trip each time,
- drink 7 total cups of coffee (or another fall-type beverage), and
- document your coffeeneuring (either photos, Strava tracks, journal entries, control card, etc.).
If you’re on Facebook you can join the Coffeeneurs Group to hang out and share your photos.