Shop til You Drop at the Swap! April 13-14, Spokane Bike Swap
It’s been fun but it’s time to wrap it up–the Bike Style Spokane shopping events, that is. At least for now, having my dream job running a bike advocacy organization makes it fairly impossible to run a little side retail business.
Here’s your chance, Spokanites! Head to the Spokane Bike Swap this weekend, April 13-14, 2013, 9am-3pm, at the Spokane Fair and Expo Center. Your $5 entry fee benefits the Friends of the Centennial Trail (kids 12 & under get in free) and you get to see lots of new and used bikes, gear, and more, and the closeout sale for Bike Style, to say nothing of a table with volunteers for the Bicycle Alliance of Washington where you can support bike advocacy by becoming a member and getting a bag of the wonderful Gear Grinder Blend from Spokane’s own Roast House Coffee.
All the cuteness I’ve rounded up over time to feature as our product line will be on sale. Scoop up a deal and ride in style!
- Cutest Dress You’ll Ever Sweat In: I Heart Nuu-Muus & Ruu-Muus
- Lovin’ the Lace: Review of Sheila Moon Lingerie Liners & Knickers
- The Search for the Perfect Purse: It May Just Be a Bike Bag
- A Trunk for Your Bike: Donkey Boxx Review
- Happy Bottom: Pedal Panties Review