People find blogs for all kinds of funny reasons. In the case of this blog the reasons in 2012 included participating in the popular 30 Days of Biking and using the “You Can Do It” graphic in posts about it, posting the hand signals for bicycling, and writing about issues people feel strongly about, like wearing bike helmets and finding the perfect pants for bicycling. Readers came from 136 countries.
Herewith, the top 5 posts on the site in 2012 for page views:
- Bike Helmets: Pro-Cute, Anti-Ugly
- Another 30 Days of Biking–Can We Do It? Heck Yeah!
- 30 Days of Bike Commuting: You Can Do It!
- Just Like Riding a Bike—Or Not
- The Quest for the Perfect Pants for Biking to Work: Phase I
In a category all its own, the list of women’s bike blogs from around the world, which continues to grow.
Thank you all for reading, sharing, and commenting!