April is another 30-Day-er and I’m in again. Are you with me?
April can be the cruelest month, involving as it does a week’s worth of travel to Washington, DC, for me that will make bike time a little more challenging (that and other issues shot down my attempt in April 2011). Good thing DC has a bike share program! (Although it would be even cooler if I could find someone to borrow a bike from.)
I’m not promising 30 blog posts this time; that was tougher than the riding! I’ll do the weekly “accountability” posts because keeping track does make a difference.
And here’s an offer for you: If having a bike buddy to encourage you will help you complete the challenge and email encouragement will fill the bill, send me an email at bikestylespokane-at-gmail-dot-com (fooled you, spammers!).
I’ll send you all a daily email, and if fame is a further incentive and you have stories to share about your adventures I’ll feature them in blog posts here (with whatever identification you want me to use).
- 30 Days of Biking, September 2011: The Biking Blogging Series
- Why We Ride/Resolve to Ride: A Blogspedition
- An Easy New Year’s Resolution: Write It Down
- Are you up for it?
- What will represent the biggest barrier or issue for you (that you can foresee at this point)?
- How do you plan to get past that?